Product Category:remote control
Features: Android TypeC and Micro versions support all Android phones with OTG function. Note that the phone needs to support OTG function (OTG is the abbreviation of On-The-Go).The Android version has a learning function, you can learn remote control codes that are not in the current code library;
Support languages: Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, German, Japanese, Korean, French, Russian, Ukrainian, Italian, Hindi, Indonesian, Turkish, Polish, Thai, Romanian, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish, Vietnamese, Malay. (Search and download Uni TV Remote from Apple Store abroad, and download zaza remote from Google Store;
1. Which mobile phone models are supported by the remote control: Apple mobile phones support Apple 5 or higher models, the system supports the latest IOS 12.4, and Android phones support OTG (currently Android phones almost all support OTG). If you are unsure, you can search on Baidu: "**Mobile **Does the model support OTG?
2. Can the remote control control all home appliances: The remote control can cover more than 90% of the infrared home appliances currently on the market. Well-known brands are generally available. If there is no adaptation process and no adaptation, Android phones can choose DIY for learning functions. (Apple phone does not currently support). Non-infrared appliances cannot be remotely controlled, such as Bluetooth remote control, 2.4Ghz remote control;
3. How far is the remote control distance: The distance between the remote control and the machine depends on the receiving situation of the electrical appliances, and the measured common household appliances are 8-15 meters. Fully meet daily needs;
4. Do you need to aim at electrical appliances during use of this product: The working principle of the mobile phone remote control is the same as that of the remote control that comes with electrical appliances.
5. The Apple mobile phone can be recognized after inserting the remote control, but why it canu2019t be adapted and the indicator does not flash: it can be solved by turning off the mono audio in the phone settings-general-auxiliary function-(the mono audio option is for monaural The auxiliary function set by the hearing impaired will not affect the normal call;
6. Why the Android phone cannot be recognized after inserting the remote control or cannot be used normally after recognition: 1 If the phone is an OPPO or vivo phone, you need to turn on the OTG switch in Settings-Other Settings-2. Other Android phones have similar problems, you can open it Remote control wizard-my-upper right corner setting-infrared driver setting-device select USB;
1 x product
1 x Manual
1 x box packaging
Note:Light shooting and different displays may cause the color of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing.